WHAT IS MY RING SIZE?
We recommend you have your finger sized professionally before you purchase a ring either at our studio in Cape Town, or at any jewellery store in your area.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WORK OUT YOUR OWN RING SIZE, USE THE GUIDE BELOW: Please not that this is only a guideline, and we recommend getting your finger sized professionally at a jewellery store near you.
1. Take a piece of string.
2. Wrap the string around your finger. Make sure the string is below the joint of your finger but can move over the knuckle.
3. Mark the spot where the string meets with a pen and measure the distance with your ruler. This measurement will be the circumference.
4. We work with UK standard sizing, so please refer to this column on the chart below to determine your ring size.
RING SIZING GUIDE
- If you’re happy to order one of our standard ring sizes, please note that it will be made to either of the UK sizes below.
- If you have any questions regarding ring sizing, please contact us.
Please view our Returns & Exchanges policy for ring size amendments.