We recommend you have your finger sized professionally before you purchase a ring either at our studio in Cape Town, or at any jewellery store in your area.
1. Cut a thin strip of paper.
2. Wrap the paper around your finger. Make sure the paper is below the joint of your finger but can move easily over the knuckle.
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with your ruler. This measurement will be the circumference.
4. We work with UK standard sizing, so please refer to this column on the chart below to determine your ring size.
- If you’re happy to order one of our standard ring sizes, please note that it will be made to either of the UK sizes below.
- If you have any questions regarding ring sizing, please contact us.
Please view our Returns & Exchanges policy for ring size amendments.